I said I would post some pictures of our home in Alaska a long time ago, so here they are finally! These pictures are just of the upstairs, and I'm not completly done decorating yet, so sorry but I thought this would give you an idea.
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs
5 comments:
Melissa I love it! Especially the bedroom, you're a natural!
Hi Melissa! Your house looks so cute! You did an awesome job decorating it! I am glad you are enjoying it up there!
Melissa,
omg, I didn't even know that you had a blog until my mom was talking about it (very cute i might add). I didn't know you moved to Alaska either. How do you like it?
I swear, I don't hear anything about our family until last minute. I didn't know Stacey (Josh's wife) was pregnant until she was already about 7-8 months along. Crazy!!
Your house looks adorable btw :]
well we miss you! I hope to come back to UT soon and see everyone. Are you stayin in Alaska when Brandon leaves or moving back to UT??
Love the apartment! It looks so cute.
hey qt it look's like you two are doing really good. i cant believe your in alaska, i miss you and your art. lol kaydee
Post a Comment