
Me and the girls (Natalie Lowe Hansen, Ashlee Haycock Jones my sister-in-law, Tiffany Sullivan, and Erika Niederhauser soon to be Erika Rappleye ) went out to dinner last night at the Union Grill. We try to get all of us together at least once every few months. Since I am going to be living out of Utah from here on out... we decided we should probably get together whenever I am in Utah. Its always hard to plan a time when everyone can get together because we are all so busy, but in the end it is always well worth it! Its always fun to see what everybody is up to!
1 comment:
Did you already get your hair done cuz it looks way cute! Weird that Ryan's phone doesn't work out at NTC either..lame T-Mobile! I'm heading home on the 20th because Ryan said they're trying to get the guys on flights between the 22nd and 28th...hopefully he'll get on one of the earlier ones for Thanksgiving. Hope you're staying warm in Utah and are having fun with your family and friends...see ya in a few weeks. I think I'm having Zarahemla withdrawls!!
Post a Comment