Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Unfinished Project Complete and Update...

I started this painting of Branden and I about two years ago and never got around to finishing it until now... it made me sad painting it because it made me miss Branden even more than I already do. He has been gone 5 months now, 2 more months til he comes home for his mid-tour leave (Hawaii!!!!!), and 7 more months til he comes home for good (until next time). He is doing good, working a lot of hours and the weather is pretty hot over there (about 110 degrees), we are both just looking forward to his midtour leave. Anyways, not very much going on lately..but I just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive!

8 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

umm that is stinking amazing...you're so talented!!!

Katerina said...

Wow! You are amazing, Melissa! How much would you charge for painting my kids or the whole family? I'm serious, this is so much better than photographs!

Fullmer Family said...

Melissa, that is absolutely beautiful!! Wow! That's all I can say.

Marcie Cahoon said...

That is SO good Melissa! I could never in a million years paint anything even close to something as good as this! You are super talented! Keep it up!

Chantel said...

That looks so good. I'd love to have you do one of our family (if we ever get a new house to put it in!!) We miss you and Branden. Hope we'll get to see you this winter!!

Chantel said...

Oh, I forgot as I was looking at your blog Alicey kept saying, "that Melissa". It was cute. She doesn't really remember Branden but I keep trying to show her his pictures.

Shay said...

You are so talented!!

Cyndi said...

That is amazing! I wish I had your talent. How about I'll cook you stuff, and you can paint for me!