
This weekend we ventured out to the Alaska state fair and the weather couldn't have been better! Here I am with my friend Leslie's baby Ethan. And below are my friends Annie and her baby Urijah (Bug), and Brittany and her baby Brinkley. I didn't get a picture of Leslie and Owen :( But we had fun at the fair eating some 'healthy food', shopping around the booths, and enjoying the amazing weather! hopefully it is not gone for the year. The leaves are already changing up here and it is so beautiful! But they won't last long, that freezing cold weather is just around the corner I'm afraid.

Here is a fiddlin family that we watched, they were pretty entertaining!

These are some flowers that were in a contest at the fair, I thought they were pretty awesome!


Anyways, we have officially hit the Half way mark. 26 weeks down, 26 to go! And I'm counting down the days til midtour leave! Less than a month! Yay!
2 comments:
You need a baby to fit in with all your friends. How 'bout if I ship you Avy for a couple of weeks. She's a really bundle of joy NOT - just kidding (well, sometimes anyway). Glad you made it to the half-way mark.
That's good that your at the half way point! Now he will be home soon for your trip, then you'll be down here for the rest of the time, hopefully that will make the rest of time go faster!
Post a Comment