If you look back a year ago at the post I did, the title was...
"A Bitter-Sweet Thanksgiving", well that's exactly what is was this year too.
This is now the 3rd year in a row that Branden has not been home for thanksgiving, next year he should be home but ya never know. I wish he could have been here, but it was still pretty good. First, I had dinner at my mom's house with the Seabolts (my mom's sister and her family) and ate a lot of food...
2 comments:
I stole the pictures from Thanksgiving at my mom's. I forgot to take any so I'm glad you did! I still want to go shopping at the commissary when you've got time!!!
Blah!!! Why did you put that picture of me?!?!?!?! I look like I haven't slept in a week! (oh wait....) I should not have been in public! It was nice to get out of the house, and the food was great!
Post a Comment