Last Saturday, I went to the play A Christmas Carol with my aunt Stacey and her family at the Hale Center Theatre in Orem. It was really fun, we went to Olive Garden before, and then headed to the theater, it is such a cute place and is very small, so everybody can see everything really well. I thought the play was awesome, better than the new Christmas Carol movie that came out! Thanks Stacey for inviting me!
The next day we took a Jacobs/Jones/Bingham family Christmas picture and it turned out that there was a the perfect place to photoshop Branden into! Here is the before......

And here is the after.... still doesnt seem quite right, but we laughed so hard at it!!!
Here is Ryan, Ashlee, and baby Carter!Here is the finished product!
It was a fun night!
3 comments:
k, that photo shopped picture is awesome!!! it was so good to see you the other day!
I wouldn't have noticed he was even in there if you hadn't pointed it out. My photo shop pictures never look that good!!! I love your new hair!!
aww, this made me kinda sad...i miss the family sooo much! I hope you guys can come down next year when Mark gets home
♥
Post a Comment