Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, February 7, 2010

So close yet so far away!

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but not a whole lot is going on. I'm just playing the waiting game that is my life. Branden should be home in less than a month now, and I am going crazy waiting! I know he has been gone SO LONG and there is not that much left, but this last little bit seems to be DRAGGING! And, another hard thing is that Branden is done working over there because his replacement is there and so he is just sitting there waiting to come home, but he has to wait to come home with the rest of his unit....SO STUPID. Anyways, I am back working at Allure doing nails which is helping the time pass by a little faster.
My friend Dawn and her 16 month old Britton are staying with me right now until they get their own place. It is so fun having them around! They keep me happy and laughing all the time, I don't know what I would be doing here alone without them! Well thats about it, but I just wanted to update you all! I'll let ya know when Branden is on his way home!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

I hope the time goes by fast until he'll be home!!! I could mail you Alicey. That'd keep you busy!!!

Josh and Nikki said...

I hope it goes by fast for you!!! It would be a hard thing but your to the end!