Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Made in Alaska

So, if you haven't heard it through the grapevine yet, I'm pregnant!!!!!
I am 11 weeks tomorrow! It was hard to hold in for so long, but I couldn't wait any longer! Branden wanted me to wait a lot longer, like until right before we had it...like that would ever happen! Here is my 9 weeks 1 day ultrasound.
Here is proof...this was right before mother's day, they were pretty faint positives,
but positives none the less!!
So, here's how I told the families... I got these moose which had scarves and hats on, so I took them off and hot glued a binki to their mouths. I bought some onesies and created this graphic on my computer and printed it on iron on paper.

I think they turned out cute! We sent one to my mom and step dad, my dad, and Brandens parents. They got them on Monday the 14th and were supposed to open the package on Fathers Day, but somehow that didn't happen, oh well I was anxious to have them open them anyways!

They were all excited, and we are too!!!
Happy Fathers Day!

8 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you!

Katerina said...

We're all so excited for you! What a lucky baby to have such a creative mom. And only 9 more weeks before you find out if it's little Melissa or little Branden! Being pregnant is exciting because of all the changes you and the little person inside you is going through. I hope you are able to enjoy every day of those 40 weeks. We'll have to go shopping for some cute maternity outfits soon! (Are you starting to show?)

Congratulations, again! Even though I've just had a baby, I can't wait to be pregnant again! Crazy, I know, but it's such a fulfilling feeling to be carrying a child that Heavenly Father chose for you and your husband to raise and love here on Earth. Motherhood is such a sacred calling, I can't see myself doing anything else my whole life. You and Branden will be great parents because I know you love this little baby already. He or she is truly blessed to come to your family!

Chantel said...

Congrats! I'm really jealous. I wanted a January baby. Oh well. I guess a January niece/nephew is the next best thing!!

Jones' said...

Yay!!!!

Cyndi said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! I bet you feel like this day would never come (I was the same way). But our time frame is not the Lords time frame, right?

Heidi said...

Congrats you guys! That is so excitng! HOpe things are going well for you guys up there! When are you coming down to utah to visit again?

Fullmer Family said...

I'm so happy and excited for you both!! I know it's been a long journey for you and I couldn't be happier! I need to see you soon! It's been FOREVER!