Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

32 Weeks & Catching up!

Well, I haven't posted for a long time, I guess I've been pretty busy and I'm home from Utah, actually I have been since last Thursday but I am just now getting around to posting everything I did down there. I had a lot of fun and wish I could have stayed longer, but what do you do.

Here is my 32 week belly pic, holy cow, I can't believe I am 32 weeks and only have 8 or less to go! I had an appointment on Monday and my total weight gain was 12 pounds, the doctor actually said I could stand to gain a little more, I'm trying! Anyways, my tummy circumference is now 37", that's 5" in 10 weeks, crazy! And the fetal heartrate was in the 140's, and everything else seems to be going good!

Anyways, on to my Utah trip, sorry there is a ton of pics!
Here is the Bingham Halloween party, we ate navajo tacos and a bunch of other good stuff and afterwards there were some games for the kids to play, it was fun!


Here is Cohen and Matthew


and Shannon, Anna, and Ashton


and here are the new additions this year to the fam and their mommies, babies Branden, Kloe, and Boston with Cyndi, Stacie, and Melissa.
                            
 
This is Shay and Dieter, she is expecting her 2nd baby year, a girl which will be granchild #13!
 Congrats Shay & Kimball!
                            

and this is me and Alicey, she absolutely loved having me there, it was fun to hang out with her I also went to the trunk or treat with them too!

 I also got together with my friends to carve pumpkins, well... they carved...I talked!
Here is my friend Natalie and her 2 kids.
                          

Tiffany and me
                            

Erika & Porter
                           

Ryan, Ashlee, and Carter

and us girls and the kiddos!

On Halloween night I helped my little sister(brother) do his hair and makeup because he and his friends were all girls for Halloween....pretty hilarious!
and then we went to my grandpa and grandma Carter's house and ate chili and candy,
and played with Carter!
Me & my mom with Carter, and Ryan & Ashlee with Carter

And here is grandma Carter with 2 of her great grandkids, Carter and Clara
 
On Sunday I went to my grandpa Jones' house and we celebrated his and Jeremy's birthdays,
 he turned 78, and Jeremy turned 20!

The Jones Fam

Carter
The whole Jones Fam...minus some
And then come the baby showers!!!
I had 2 in one day! It was so much fun and we got a lot of cute stuff for our baby!
Here are some pictures from the shower my mom had for me, and I am so mad I forgot to have someone take picutres at the shower Branden's mom had for me, but they were both so fun!


me and my cousins wife Stacey, she is a month further along than me!


I also got to go to baby Branden's blessing, they had a breakfast afterwards that was amazing!
Here is Cyndi and Judd with Branden.


I also got to go to breakfast with my friend Heidi, she and her husband are stationed in Guam, and two different times now we have been in Utah at the same time, crazy! It was so good to see her!
We are both pregnant too, she is sbout a month behind me, so fun!


And lastly, here is me and my mom at the aiport...I hate saying goodbye.
But hopefully she will be able to come up here when the baby is born!

No comments: