Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, December 26, 2010

37 Weeks & Merry Christmas!

My friend Dawn took some Pregnancy/Christmas pics for us last week and they turned out so good! Below are my favorites, still a lot but there were just so many that I liked! But first I'll tell you about my doctors appointment that I had this week. I have gained 17 pounds now, and my tummy circumference is still 38 inches. The baby's Heart rate was 150, and I was still measuring small but they didn't do any extra testing, they said they would the next week, which is this tuesday. I did test positive for the strep B, so I guess that just means that I have to be on antibiotics while I am in labor, and they said they can't strip the membrane either. So, they said they would induce me at 39 weeks if I am dialated to at least a 3, if not, they won't induce me until I am, which they would let me go to 41 or 42 weeks! I hope not!
Anyways, here are the pics!
And here is our Christmas card we sent out!
Merry Christmas everyone! I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Cute pictures!! I wouldn't worry about being induced, the baby will come when he's ready. I know that's hard to hear because I was like that with Alicey but going over your due date is not that bad! And stripping the membranes sucked. It hurt like crap and nothing happened. I had it done twice with Licy.