On Valentines Day when Branden got home from work...actually he has been on jury duty all week...anyways he gave me these daisies, some chocolate, and a beautiful necklace that had Jaxen's birthstone in it. Although I thought the necklace was beautiful, it was a little too fancy to wear everyday so we went to exchange it for a mother's ring and ended up with the same problem, so I remembered this website that had stamped necklaces with names and birthstones and I thought I would probably wear something like that a lot more because it was more casual, so I ended up ordering one of them, I can't wait to get it! There is a picture of some like what I ordered below. Branden didn't mind, he is just glad I found something I will wear a lot!
I got Branden these Monopoly pj's that he had his eye on for a while at fred meyer, but thought they were gone and I found them a few days before Valentines Day. I also got him the Monopoly game for his Nintendo DS. Branden LOVES monopoly...if you couln't tell!
That night we went to Red Robin for dinner...yum!
I love my boys so much!
It was a good Valentines Day!
and here are some random cute pics of Jaxen
he's gettin chunky! <3
and he loves takin naps with daddy!
and here he is with our friends little boy Britton, he loves to hold Jaxen!

2 comments:
Did I show you my necklace, or the web-site, cause I have one too! If not, that is crazy. We always end up with the same thing!
Little Chubba!! He's definitely a Bingham baby. So cute!!!
Post a Comment