Hey Everyone I think I'm going to go private for reals this time. I just think it's probably the best thing to do because you just never know who is looking. For the most part I don't care who looks, because I am admittedly a blog stalker myself, but there is a point when it could get scary.
So, please, please, please!
Give me your email addresses so I can invite you!
That is IF you want to be invited! : )
You can put them in a comment, send me an email melissabnghm@yahoo.com , or on facebook, whatever you want!
Thankyou!
10 comments:
chantelmurrah@gmail.com
I just had so much fun catching up on your blog! Jaxsen really is a gorgeous baby. From what I can see you have just jumped right into mommyhood like a pro!
I would like to be invited. i just learned you had a blog but i would like to look at it now. my email is jillnicoletaylor@gmail.com
I didn't know you had a blog, but I would love an invite! Your family is so cute! natropelato83@hotmail.com. Mine's private so if you would like an invite, email me your email address. Thanks!!!
chelsielove77@yahoo.com
jana_lynn09@hotmail.com
heidigorder@gmail.com
I didn't know you blogged! :)
Thanks for the flower link! Those are SO cute! And your little boy is adorable!!
I would love an invite!
bksj22@gmail.com
goinriden@yahoo.com
ashleejones17@gmail.com
Post a Comment