Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Friday, April 8, 2011

Randomness

 We haven't been doing a whole lot around here lately.
 Branden has been working a TON. He has just been doing so much military training lately, he leaves the house around 5 AM and hasn't been getting home til 9PM...12AM....1AM....7AM....working Saturdays....and that's just with the Army. He also got a second job working for Dimond Parking in Anchorage. Ya, if you get a ticket blame him...haha! Just kidding. He only works there 1 or 2 times a week, but still he gets home at either 10PM or 2AM.
SO.....last weekend he had completely off and we took full advantage. On Friday we went to Fred Meyer, Walmart, the commisary, Red Robin, and to the movies. And then on Saturday we went to the Opera or musical, South Pacific which Branden had gotten free tickets for. (we also got to park free downtown too because of his new job) yipee.
Here we are before our date with Jaxen...and NO it was not on St. Patricks day...we just REALLY like GREEN....Just kidding, it was not planned, just a coincidence!


And while Branden has been doing all of this working....
I have been hanging out with my best little buddy Jaxen! I am so grateful that Branden works so hard that I can be a stay at home mom! Lets's just hope he gets paid for all his hard work. Who knows what will happen with this government shut down?!  

 He is so sweet!
 
I know most of you have already seen this pic on FB, but I had to post it on my blog.
He really is just such a stud!
I love that chubby little hand gripping oh so tightly on his rattle!
and the rest of his chubby little self!
Love the lashes too!
His new thing is eating his hands, and he laughs too...I have yet to catch it on camera, but it is SO CUTE!

Anyways, we currently only have one working vehicle.....SO I'm basically STUCK at home, which isn't that big of a deal most of the time, but I DO get a little stir crazy! I can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer so I can whip out the jogging stoller and get the heck out of the house!


1 comment:

Chantel said...

I'm glad you posted the pictures here. I rarely check Facebook. He is so cute!!!