Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Wow, I cannot believe I am a mom! And to such a sweet handsome little boy! I immediately became a different person when I looked into those precious little eyes, nothing in the world is as important to me as him. I am so blessed to have him as a part of my life, I didn't even know my purpose in life until he came into it. Jaxen I love you more than you will ever know.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's in my life!
This year more than ever I truely know what a Mother's love is, and I thankyou for loving me that much!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

So cute!!!

Sheri Bingham said...

You are a wonderful mother, and I am so grateful to have someone like you loving, and raising my grandson. I Love you!