Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jaxen is 5 months!


Our baby is growing up so fast, he just changes SO MUCH week to week!!
Just last week he started rolling over a lot, he used to every now and then, but now I put him on his back and 2 seconds later he is on his tummy and is stuck because he hasn't quite figured out how to get back onto his back. He is now talking a ton! Mostly "gooooooo" and sounds that sound like he is saying "dada" and screaming, not sad screams, just screams.
I also just started last night giving him rice cereal. I was going to wait til he was 6 months but he just seemed so ready to eat! He kept staring at me while I was eating and I felt so bad!
But, he seems to like eating food!



Hopefully this will help him sleep longer at night...it didn't work last night though. He is sleeping in his crib most of the night now...sometimes I do get too tired to put him back, but he actually sleeps a lot better when he is in his crib. It makes me so sad because sometimes I just want to hold him while he is sleeping, but that doesn't happen very often anymore : (


Loves the jumeroo, but doesn't really jump yet


Another studly church outfit!


He's pretty funny too, I found him sucking on the fin of this fish like his binki!


and somehow he managed to get his arm through this toy and was stuck!



Daddy has been gone for almost a month now and comes home today,
he won't believe how much Jaxen has changed!
We sure missed him!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

I think he is a good mix of you and Branden. I can see both of you in him. The girls liked seeing the new pictures of Jaxen. I didn't realize Branden has been gone so long. I'm glad he's home.