Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Family Pictures

I had my good friend Dawn take some family pictures for us. I just wanted an updated family pic since the last one Jaxen was a newborn.  Jaxen wasn't in the best mood, but I still think they turned out really cute!











2 comments:

Chantel said...

Cute. I love 'em!!

Katerina said...

Those are great! Jaxen is cute even when he's not all smiles. He's such a perfect and handsome combination of you two! I wish I was still around to watch him grow and change, but these pictures work well, too. Keep posting! (I'll try to find time to do the same . . .)
Good luck with moving and your new life in CO! Are you driving down there for sure? (I'll try to call you this week, but you can call me as well, anytime!) Miss ya!