Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Festivities

Jaxen and I have been in Utah now for a few weeks while Branden is training in Louisiana. He is going to be meeting us here on Thanksgiving day and we will be driving back our new car we got here. We only had one vehicle and needed one that got better gas mileage than the truck so we got a cheap little 4 cylinder SUV, it is a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe. We got a really good price and I really like it! It will be nice to have 2 cars again!
The day Jaxen and I flew in we had the Bingham family Halloween party. I had fun making our costumes this year, we were Gnomeo and Juliet. We carved pumpkins, had a witch hunt, ate dinner, and had carmel apples. Jaxen has so much fun with all of his cousins!





The cutest Gnome in the world!

Some of the other costumes...







The next day we went to the Hooper pumpkin walk that Branden's mom was in charge of.
Jaxen had fun swinging.

Jaxen and his pumkin

We celebrated my brother Jeremy's 21st Birthday



He is getting married next February to Morgan, she has an 18 month old son Trysten. We are excited to have them join our Family. Here is Trysten giving Jaxen a hug, he will love having another cousin on this side of the family!

We also carved pumpkins with two of my brothers and their families.
Jaxen just wanted to eat the pumkins!


Jaxen stands up ALL the time now, I really think he will be walking very soon. He has 7 teeth now, and has started waving "Hi" to everyone, it is so cute!

The pumpkin I carved


I think Jaxen had fun his first Halloween, we just wish daddy was here with us!

No comments: