Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Random Pics from Utah

Jaxen is now in a big boy car seat! I think he likes it a lot better,
he had definately outgrown the infant one!

We had fun staying at Grandma Jacobs house in Utah, here is Jaxen and Carter going on a wagon ride with Grandma.


Cute Cousins!
We celebrated my mom's 50th Birthday!
We ate at ABC Mandarin in Roy, Jaxen loved eating some rice!
I love my blue-eyed boy!
Jaxen started walking at about 10 months, he gets better every day!
We also celebrated cousin Carter's 2nd Birthday!
Jaxen sucking on a rubber duck like a binki :)
This boy knows how to get in trouble! He is SO busy! He just moves from one thing to the next and can destroy the whole house in seconds!

But we still love him!

1 comment:

Shay said...

He is so cute! I am glad you guys are coming down for Christmas! See you in a little bit!