Hey everybody, I'm pretty slow at posting, but we got to go to Utah for Christmas! We were there for 10 days, and were busy the whole time doing lots of fun stuff and going to lots of fun parties! One day we got to ride the front runner to SLC and go to Build a Bear at the Gateway mall. It was part of the grandkids Christmas presents from Branden's mom and dad. It was way fun! I think I enjoyed it just as much as the kids!
Jaxen's Monkey :)
We made rice krispy houses at the Bingham Christmas party!
and had a nativity play and Jaxen was a wise man!
Cute Alicey as Mary and her baby brother Malachi as baby Jesus!
We played scum at both the Bingham and Jacobs/Jones Christmas parties, it is so fun!
Us on Christmas day at Grandma and Granpa Jacobs!
Jaxen loves to lay his head down on anything that is soft (blankets, stuffed animals, me..) it is so cute!
Jaxen at Grandma and Grandpa Bingham's with a toy baby bottle in his mouth... he thought it was real, ha!
I'm going to add more pics on here when people email me the pics! Hint hint!
We had a great Chritmas! Glad we could be with family!

No comments:
Post a Comment