Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bingham Family Pictures!




These pictures were taken right before we moved to Alaska. I think they turned out really cute! I'm in Utah now for the next month to visit family while Branden is training in California. I already miss him so much! It's going to be so hard when he leaves in March next year to Afghanistan! It's been nice to spend time with family and friends and get out of the extreme cold weather. It will probably be below zero when I get back!! Not to mention the all day darkness!!

4 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

CUTE!! I'm sorry for not calling while in Utah, my in laws were a little sad that I was spending more time in AZ than in Utah with them so I had to spend the time with them. I hope all is well and you're doing good. Call me if you need anything.

Jack and Alyssa said...

Hey Melissa. haha don't worry about it. I do the same thing, looking at different people's blogs then end up on someone completely random. How are you liking AK? Sounds like you aren't here now, lucky! It's soo cold! My family moved up here 12 years ago from Utah, and I swore once I graduated, I would move far far away, but I'm back here already! I love the summers because they don't get hot, and it is just a beautiful time of year.. while it lasts! It sure comes and goes quick! We plan to live up here until July or August '09--my husband and I are making the big drive that you guys did, but DOWN to Utah to get back into school--we took a year off just to work and save up! haha well anyways, Nice to meet you! We'll have to keep in touch!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures!! I am so glad I stumbled across your blog.. I didn't know you guys were in Alaska, but that sounds like lots of fun and a new adventure! We would love to keep in touch with you guys so send me your email to heidijohadley@yahoo.com and I will get you added to view our blog! Take care!
Jake & Heidi Gorder

Shannon said...

The pictures turned out so cute! This is the first time I have seen them! Hopefully we will be down again soon!