Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Mom!

Mom, I just wanted to do a post honoring you on Monther's Day since I am not able to be there with you. I hope you like it! Here are a few pictures of you and I throughout the years, I was sad to realize that I don't have very many because you were always the one taking the pictures, but you were always there for me for everything, I mean EVERYTHING in my life!

First of all here is a picture of you, me, and Ryan on Mother's Day 1987. You were beautiful then, and you are beautiful now! I can only hope that I will age as well as you have!

Here is another one of you and the kids, minus Keaton, but this one is on Easter. I don't think I ever thanked you for all of the dresses and clothes you made me while I was younger, but I appreciate it so much, even though I may not have acted like I did at the time! Here we are in our matching dresses!

And our matching Easter vests! I hope I can be as good of a mom to my kids as you are to us!

Here we are on my graduation day, I never would have made it with out your love and support! By the way, I love your short hair here! You should cut it like this again!

And my wedding day, of course you were there for that! Dang we look good!
And most recently you flew to Alaska to be with Branden and I as we were sealed in the temple! I can't thank you enough for that, with one days notice! I am so glad you were able to be here for that and all of the important things in my life!


I love you so much! Thankyou for everything you do for me and everyone else in your life!


And once again Happy Mother's Day! I miss you, and wish I could be there to tell you in person!

2 comments:

Powertrain Perfection said...

Thank you so much Melissa! That's the best Mother's Day card I've ever had.
I love you, MOM

Chantel said...

What a nice thing to do for your mom!!!