Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

St. George

I'm late posting this but, A couple of weekends ago me, my mom, my brother, and my sister in law went to St. George. They picked me up from the airport and we just headed straight there. It was kind of a long drive but in the end it was worth it! I did a lot of shopping at the outlet mall which I was looking forward becausae there is no where to shop in Alsaka! I got a bunch of cute clothes! Yea! Finally! We also drove up to some of the infamous red rock mountains and did a very small hike and took some pics...it was way hot! SO, we went and chilled by the pool for the rest of the night.
Here are some pictures of the St. George temple, it is so beautiful!


Here is Ryan, Ashlee, me, and my mom

Branden really wants me to send him some pictures of myself so I had my brother take some. SO, here is one for Branden, hopefully he can just look it up online... I have a hard time printing pictures anymore!

Me & Mom

Ryan & Ashlee


And then the rest of these pictures are my poor attempt at my dream of being a photographer... but I love taking picture regardless, and St. George is a beautiful place to do it!







2 comments:

Katerina said...

Beautiful pictures! It sounds like you had a blast in St. George. It sure is hot down there, though, isn't it? I hope you were able to do a session at the temple, the inside is even more beautiful.
I'm glad you're enjoying your much-deserved vacation, but we miss you here, too! :-)

Chantel said...

Your temple pics are gorgeous. Looks like a fun trip!