Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jeremy's Graduation

I haven't posted for a while, so there is another new one further down after this one!

My little brother Jeremy graduated on June 4th from Clearfield High! I am so proud of him! I am glad I was down here, so I was able to attend the graduation.

Here is all the kids, me, Ryan, and our two 'younger brothers' Jeremy and Keaton, who are both taller than us!


The brothers
Jeremy with Ryan and Ashlee

Grandpa and Jackie

Dave and Mom

and Dad

We had a barbeque after that all the family and some friends came to, it turned out good, and the food was good too! Jeremy is going on a Senior trip to California, so my mom and I are going to St. George again this weekend because Jeremy and his friends are spending the night in St.George in the condo on their way to Cali. This time hopefully we can veg by the pool more!



No comments: