I Finally got a Kitchen Aid mixer! I have been wanting one since we got married, and I used all of the money I got for my birthday to get it! Thankyou everyone for the birthday gift! Hopefully it it will be a gift that will give back by the many goodies I will make with it! I love it!
4 comments:
Love the color! Mine is red, too. I need to get the cover, though, it is very helpful to have. What a great gift you got! And happy (very belated) birthday!
I'm jealous. I'd love one but no counter space. Maybe if we ever get a new house.
I love my mixer. I wish you lived here and we could take turns making goodies for each other. miss ya! oh and ps I did like 3 of my nails on my own... they were so thick, but they were actually kind of cute! I'll have to practice and get better.
oh yay, how fun!! we're excited for you to use it on us!!
Post a Comment