Goodbye 2009!
and
Happy New Year Everyone!
Boy am I glad that 2009 is over, it was probably the hardest year of my life, but there were still a lot of good things too. But, watch out 2010 here we come! I am so excited for this year! There is only 7 weeks til Branden comes home!!!!!! I am heading back to the frozen tundra next week and I am not too excited about it. The only good thing about it is that it means that Branden will be home soon! Here are some pictures of new years eve, I went to Branden's parents house and we ate dinner of course and had an early new year celebration at 8:00pm so the kids could go to bed on time. Some of us adults stayed up til midnight talking and playing games, it was fun!
This aparatus full of cany and baloons is something Branden's mom came up with which was dropped down at our fake midnight, the kids loved it!
Here is Luke...
Here are a few pics of me making a fool of myself!

The sunset really was the best part, and it alone was worth my $15!It was georgeous!! This picture doesn't even do it justice!

It was fun, but I was REALLY hurting for a couple of days after! Thanks Steph for putting up with my falling down the mountain!And, a couple of days ago I went to dinner with my friends, I am so glad we were FINALLY able to get everyone together! Everyone is so busy , but it is nice to hear what eveyone is up to! I am glad I have such good friends, hopefully we will be doing this until we are all grandmas!
Here is Natalie, Ashlee, Tiffany, Melissa, and Erika
Here is Natalie, Ashlee, Tiffany, Melissa, and Erika
2 comments:
7 weeks really? I can't wait until he is home safely. Wish you were here in Disneyland with us. I wish you weren't going back to Alaska so soon. Stop by and see Alicey's new room before you go if you have time. We'll miss you!!
I wish we could have said goodbye before you left. I can't believe Branden will be home in 7 weeks! It will be fun to see him again. I hope you are staying warm up there! Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment