Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yesterday...

Yesterday Dawn, Britton, and I went on a short picture taking adventure. We drove up towards arctic valley and took some pictures of the view. On our way back down Dawn spotted this guy on the side of the road....I hurried and pulled out my camera and snapped some pictures! Crazy! I was kinda scared, he/she was only 10-20 feet from our car....and we had the window rolled down! I thought it was going to jump in and get me! It was starring right at us!


On a totally different note, since the last post two weeks were added onto the month that Branden had left til he comes home, so now he still has a month left. He is on the LAST flight out of there.... At least he will be home soon, not soon enough for me though! Hopefully on the next post I can say he is on his way home!


2 comments:

Katerina said...

Wow, that's pretty cool! I bet if I drove around all day I'd see a bunny or something and that's it. I saw my first wild moose of this winter only a week ago. Where have all the wild animals gone? I guess they must be hanging out by Arctic Valley! :-)

Chantel said...

That's a big cat!!! That sucks that he's delayed coming back.