Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Branden is Home!!!!!!!!!!!

Branden is FINALLY HOME!!!! Yesterday he arrived in Alaska at about 5:30 AM after a 24+ hour flight. They left Afghanistan on Saturday night, refueled in Germany, layed over in New Hampshire, and the flew to Alaska. There was a welcome home ceremony yesterday morning at 7:30 AM. Here are some of the soldiers standing in formation during the ceremony, if you look close Branden is in the back row...boy they look like a tired bunch don't they? I would be too after that much traveling!
Here I am with one of my signs standing on the bleachers!
I couldn't find Branden in all of the soldiers while they were standing in formation for the longest time, they all look the same in their uniforms!
Together at last! For longer than a year we hope!


I can't even describe how excited we are to be together again!
It almost seems surreal...too good to be true! But it is!!!!

WELCOME HOME BRANDEN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

6 comments:

Katerina said...

We're so happy for you to be together again! Branden looks great for having just returned from war, thanks for fighting for our freedoms, Branden! We'll for sure thank you in person soon!
Have fun together, guys!

Chantel said...

hooray!!!!

Jana said...

Yay! So glad you are finally together, I'm so happy for you!

Heidi said...

I am so happy you guys are together again!! Tell him we are so thankful for him and his service! When you guys coming to Utah again?? :)

Jones' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jones' said...

Reading this made me get teary-eyed! I am so happy for you two to be together again! You have both sacrificed so much, have a ton of fun together, don't spend the whole time fighting:) Now, get busy... um... well.... you know, cause THREE is even better than TWO!!!!