We have been having SO much FUN since Branden got home hanging out and just being together! Here are some pictures from our snowboarding trip to Alyeska. It is always a beautiful drive down to Girdwood!
And an amazing view from the top of the mountain!
We went down a few times together and then I let Branden go down a couple of times by himself because I felt like I was holding him back, the runs were really difficult for me as I am still a beginner. We brought our own luch and ate it in the car, it was a perfect day!

And just like all other military men that return from a deployment, Branden bought a new gun, one big enough to kill a moose or a bear, so we went to the shooting range by our house to try it out.
I just shot his AR 15 and he shot his new 30.06 because it kicks back too much for me, it was pretty fun and I guess I shot good because Branden said I was good enough that I could qualify in the military.
Anyways, we've been having a lot of fun together, we also got a new bike because one of ours was broken, so we have been riding our bikes on the bike trail near our house. Also Branden finally got a 4 wheeler, he's been wanting one since he sold his before we got married in 2006. I'll post pictures when we get back to Alaska because we are in Utah now for two weeks! But as you can imagine Branden is stoked to have some new toys!
mountain before I made it down... see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment