Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Niece and Army Ball

We got a new niece early this morning, her name is Khloe Gabrielle and she weighs 8lbs 12oz. She is Branden's sister Stacey and Jadons first little girl after 3 boys! Congratulations! We wish we could be there to hold her! She is SO CUTE!
Also, this past weekend we went to the Geronimo Ball for Branden's Batallion in the Army. It was a fun night minus everyone but us drinking, but I always love an excuse to get all dressed up! We got professional pictures taken that I will post later, but here are some poor quality pictures from my camera for now.

I love the Army Class A's, and a good lookin man in uniform, especially Branden!


5 comments:

Katerina said...

You guys look awesome! I love the dress and how you made it modest. Good job!

What fun to get a girl after three boys! I know it's hard to not be able to hold a little newborn - when ours finally comes (soon, real soon I hope), you can come and hold him as much as you want!

Dawn Davis said...

I LOVE your dress!! You look beautiful!!!

Chantel said...

You guys look so nice. Your dress is gorgeous. I love Branden in his dress uniform!!!

Shannon said...

It looks like you have been making such fun crafts! You two look amazing!

Heidi said...

You guys look SOOO cute! Your dress is so pretty! Congrats on the new niece, she looks like a doll!