This thanksgiving we had our friends the Davis' over. It was basically my first thanksgiving dinner I have cooked and I must say I am pretty proud of myself! Everthing turned out SO GOOD! Especially the turkey, he was just a little guy, about 7 pounds, but he turned out so juicy and good! We always have a good time with the Davis', their little boy Britton is always very entertaining, and we always have fun playing games too!
This Thanksgiving I am grateful for both of our families, all of our friends, our home, good food, heaters that keep me warm, airplanes that let me see my family, a husband who provides for me, the military who provides my husband a way to support us, but I am especially thankful for the little miracle growing inside of me!
I hope everyone had a good Thansgiving!
2 comments:
Wow, that turkey must have been really good, it looks like you ate most of it yourself! J/K!
I'm glad it turned out so good. Great job, Mama! I'm sure your little one inside enjoyed the food, too. You're so close to having your baby! I'm so excited for you!
BTW, pregnancy suits you. You're literally glowing these days!
Glad you had a good day. Wish you could have been home with us!
Post a Comment