Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Jaxen is 1 month old!
I can't believe it, time has just been flying by.
It's kinda sad to me because he is growing and changing so much so fast!
Here is his Valentines Day outfit, and it is so true, he loves his momma!
 Most of the time I can't even put him down or leave the room!


 He is starting to smile a lot more, and even use his cute voice a little bit : )


The lack of sleep is well worth it when you get to look at this sweet little face every day!



 We just can't get enough of him!


I made some Valentine cookies the other day, they turned out cute and were very yummy! 


I just had to frost some of them like this after I saw the idea online...too funny! : )


Have a wonderful day with your loved ones!

4 comments:

Katerina said...

Those are some sexy cookies, Melissa . . . :-)
He looks adorable! I love his smile, though my all-time favorite is a sleeping baby/child, and Jaxen is one of the cutest ones!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Dawn Davis said...

oh my goodness, I LOVE THOSE COOKIES!! That is so funny! Happy Vday to you guys!!

The Ard Family said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Those cookies are hilarious and I love how Katerina called them sexy hahaha! You're hilarious! And Jaxen is just so cute! Glad I was finally able to SEE him the other day! :)

Chantel said...

He is just darling. I can't believe it's been a month already. Those cookies are too funny!!!!!