Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Monday, March 21, 2011

2 month check-up

Jaxen had his 2 month check-up today, a little overdue but we had family in town so I postponed it. Anyways, he is a perfect happy healthy boy! His stats are:
Height: 24" ~75%
Weight: 12 pounds 8 ounces ~50%
Head circumference ~50%

He had to get his first set of shots which was so sad : (

But other than that he smiled and talked the whole time : )

 

What a ham!

3 comments:

Jones' said...

So sad! I hate shots! It is so funny I have a picture of Carter at two months exactly like one of your pictures! If you look at my blog, from Feb 2009, you can find it! It is identical, binky and all, well except one of them is a bit chubbier than the other! (: Carter only weighed 9 pounds then! Jaxen is so pretty!

Jones' said...

whoop, it was in Jan 2009

Chantel said...

He is so cute. I think he looks more and more like Branden every time I see him.