Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, June 26, 2011

June

This month we celebrated Branden's first Father's Day!


The shirt says it all! Jaxen loves his daddy! He was so glad to see him when he came home from training, and has been laughing and smiling at him since!



Branden and his 'mini me'


Love those eyes!


I turned the big 25!


Wow. A quarter of a century. I feel old.


 And we also had our 5 year Anniversary!

Time sure does fly by!

We have also been enjoying the outdoors quite a bit. It has been a BEAUTIFUL summer!
 I seriously LOVE Alaska in the summer!

4 wheelin at Peter's creek

We go on a walk every night with Jaxen and Kenai on this beautiful bike trail to a lake right by our house and let Kenai play in the water.



And we have a lot more fun stuff coming up! Including moving to Colorado in August! I will miss Alaska SOOOOOO MUCH, but it will be nice to live so close to family!

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

Yay!! I didn't know you guys were moving to Colorado!!! That is soooo exciting. I hope to see more of your cute little family.

Sheri Bingham said...

You are the cutest family!!! I can't wait until you are closer. We might just drive down every week and see you.