Jaxen's First 4th of July!
He is starting to sit up on his own and loves it, but he still falls over sometimes :)
We went to the parade in Achorage on the 4th
which Jaxen enjoyed very much!
The fire works were actually the night before...this was at midnight!
NOT MY IDEA OF A GOOD FIREWORKS SHOW!
It wasn't even dark!
He LOVES being outside!
I just had to add this picture in....
we were unloading the car from 4 wheeling and set Jaxen upsatirs while we went down to get another load from the car and when we came back up we found him like this!
I still can't stop laughing about it! We have definitely got a mischevious little trouble maker on our hands!
We spent a night in Seward at the military resort just for fun because Branden iws on leave. We stopped and fished on the Kenai River, but had no luck.
This Saturday we went to the Bear Paw parade here in Eagle River
We are having so much fun this summer sharing our adventures with Jaxen! It is so much fun having a kid!
Especially one as cute as this!
3 comments:
What a handsome little guy! And all your adventures sound like a lot of fun, especially the camping and fishing. You're lucky you get to enjoy Alaska summer before you move, though. I miss it so much, we're dying here in MD in three-digit heat and humidity!
I'll try to call when I have a moment, we need to chat!
Cute pictures!!
I know I always say this, but Jaxen is a doll, and you have the cutest family. I'm glad you are having a fun last summer in Alaska.
Post a Comment