I can't believe our baby is 1! Why does time have to go by so fast? It seriously seems like it was yesterday that I was holding him for the first time... I can't even describe my love for him, other then he is my EVERYTHING!
The morning of his Birthday, we heard Jaxen awake just chatting away, so Branden and I went into his room together and sang him Happy Birthday, he had this look on his face like, "what the?" and when I picked him up out of his crib he was so happy and kicking his legs, so cute!
I made him some french toast for breakfast, he played and then went down for his morning nap, such a sweetheart...
After his nap we headed to Pueblo Colorado to the Buell Children's Museum
We just let him go wherever he wanted, and play with whatever he wanted to, he is so busy and seems to always have his own agenda, going from one thing to the next! First thing he saw that looked like a ball he had to grab!
He loves to be outside, and I mean LOVES! I swear kids don't get cold, it was a pretty nice day though.
He can easily go up and down the stairs now, there is just no stopping him!
He was pretty tired after all that walking and playing!
Jaxen's new thing is wanting dadda to lift him up to put the "bask" basketball in the hoop, Branden got an over the door basketball hoop for Christmas. He just stands beneath the hoop with the ball in his hands and looks up at the hoop and sometimes say "bask" and "dadda".
We got to skype with some of my family so they could watch Jaxen eat another cupcake and sing him Happy Birthday!
I think he enjoyed his Birthday!
1 comment:
Happy B-day, Little Man. We love you!!!
I can't believe it's been a year either. We were on our cruise when he was born. I'm sure missing Mazatlan right about now. It's cold.
Post a Comment