Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Monday, August 31, 2009

Brandens B-Day!

Today is Branden's 28th Birthday! That seems SO OLD to me! We need to start our family so he will still be able to play with them! Just Kidding! But really, we DO need and want to start our family, but living in seperate countries doesn't help the situation very much! On the other hand, Branden IS coming home in a MONTH for his midtour leave, Hawaii here we come!!!! Also, in about a week we will hit the HALFWAY mark! And then we will be on the Down Slope!
After Branden goes back I will be coming home to Utah until his deployment is over, so only one more month of my job for a while! They said they would hire me back if I want to work when I come back to Alaska, we'll see what happens between now and then. I am planning on working while I am in Utah, that is if someone will hire me for a temporary position!
Anyways, I hope Branden has as good of a birthday as he can over there!
I LOVE YOU BRANDEN!
I MISS YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
SEE YOU SOON!
XOXOXOX

2 comments:

Chantel said...

It was so good to talk to Branden. We're excited for you to come for the winter. There's always a position here as our nanny. Not too glamorous but it's here if you want it!!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Branden! I bet you are so excited to come back home soon!! HOpe to see ya around!