I don't know if its because I'm bored or what, but I decided I needed a new hobby...
Photography.
I have always been interested, but never really pursued it, but nows my chance!
Being bored isn't cheap! (Just ask Branden!) Ha Ha
No... I have been saving money that I have been making at my job, and I just decided to buy a digital SLR camera!

Here are some of my first pics. (Don't judge) : )


Termination Dust.
Termination Dust is an Alaskan term referring to the first dusting of snow in the mountains. Summer is "terminated" and winter is on its way.
Alaska is AMAZING at this time of year, but...
Its a SAD DAY when you see this.But, on the upside... Branden comes home in a week and a half!

3 comments:
Oh, I am so jealous. I really need a new camera. Mine is just to slow and with little kids I end up getting more back of heads than anything. I can't believe it's only a week a half until he'll be home. So exciting!!
Your pictures are awesome! I'll let you take pictures for me any day! I'm so excited for you that Branden is coming!
k, when I'm back we'll leave Britton with the hubbys and go take pictures sometime...I need the practice and it's too hard with a toddler!! These are beautiful.
Post a Comment