Branden is FINALLY HOME!!! Well, for a couple of weeks anyways.... but he came home on the 7th at midnight, which I didn't think he was going to be home until the next night so I was SO EXCITED!!! Everything worked out so well! He ended up having a layover in Salt Lake City and was able to see his whole family, and even go to dinner with them! It's just crazy how things work out!

Here is Branden and his family at the SLC airport...he was so happy he was able to see everyone in his family, most of which he hadn't seen in over a year!

The whole family went to Olive Garden for dinner, here is Branden and his brother Blake with Alicey and Avenley. So Cute!!
Thanks Chantel for the pics :)
And then he finally made it to Alaska!! I can't even describe how happy I was to see him! Here he is coming down the escalator!
TOGETHER AT LAST!!!
My emptiness has been filled, even if it is for a short period of time!
3 comments:
YAY!!! I am so glad he's home, and even more glad he got to stop in Utah to see his family. What an awesome blessing!! I wish I was there to take pictures for you at the airport. I would have totally gone, even if it was at midnight :). I have been going through some serious missing Alaska and my friends phase, it sucks. Anyway, I can't wait to hear all about Branden being home (well, not ALL about it ;) but Hawaii and stuff. Have fun!!! Love ya!
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That must be so nice for both of you! I can't even imagine Ryan and I being apart for so long, it would really suck! Although we are thankful you are willing to do it Branden. Have fun together. And, um.... work hard, I am expecting a niece or nephew:) Ha Ha!
I love that picture of Branden and the girls. So glad we got to see him!
Post a Comment