Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hawaii Day 2

Aloha!


I have always wanted to go parasailing and today we went! It was awesome!
Here is the boat that took us out....


Getting ready to take off!

Up...Up...and Away!!!!
We were SO HIGH in the sky!!! The view was AMAZING! I had our water proof camera and was taking pictures from up above, but we have to get them developed.....ya, developed. I forget how awesome digital cameras really are....especially my new one!!

Being dunked!!! The water was actually pretty warm!


Then, later on at night we went to a luao at our hotel.

Here is the traditional pork roast ceremony.

At the luao!


Branden hula dancing on stage.... Hilarious!!!! You can hear me laughing in the background!

2 comments:

TiFfAnY said...

Melissa! Looks like you are having a great time!!! I am jealous!!

Chantel said...

So fun. Wish we were there.