Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hawaii Day 5

So, this day was one of our favorite days. First we went on this submarine called the Atlantis.
Here is a picture of it
We were over 100 feet under the water!
There were a lot of fish!
See!

The further you go down from the surface of the water, the more colors that are filtered out, I thought we looked cool in this picture!

Next, we went snorkling at Hanauma Bay

It was Awesome!!!

It took me a while to get used to breathing under water,
but when I got the hang of it, I loved it!!
You have to look close to see the big fish in this pic.

Here's a turtle! We were so excited we saw one!

A school of fish

and some other cool looking fish


We had so much fun, and pretty much decided we want to be stationed in Hawaii.

And lastly we went on a sunset dinner cruise


The dinner was good...

and need I say more?

Ah-freaking-mazing!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Please be stationed in Hawaii - then we could come and visit. I'd love to see Hawaii!!

Dawn Davis said...

haha!! I told Ryan if we never get stationed in Hawaii that when we're done with the Army we're gonna move there and he's going to fly for helicopter tours. I hope you enjoyed Branden. He'll be home before you know it! Are you staying in Alaska, or heading back down to Utah?