Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Familiar Face

I got to talk to Branden on skype last night which I havn't been able to do for a long time. He just looks so good, and it makes me so happy to be able to see him, even though it is a little blurry! I miss him more than I could have ever imagined, at least there are only three months left! He is doing good, and is in good spirits, he stays very busy working something like 80 hours a week, doing 2 online classes, and working out in the gym. Yesterday he actually had the day off, so we were able to talk a lot on the phone, skype, and facebook! It's going to be hard to not have him here for the holidays, at least I have a lot of family around me! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family!
Love You Brand!

3 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

yay!! aren't these the best surprises ever?? Hey, when are you planning on heading back up to Alaska? Are you waiting until February or are you going up before then?

Chantel said...

Glad you got to talk to Branden. He does look good!

Heidi said...

That's exciting that you got to talk to him, I bet it just made your day!! :)