Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fur Rhondy

This weekend Ryan, Dawn, Britton and I ventured out to the fur rhondy parade. We had plans to look at the ice sculptures and snow sculptures, watch the sled dog races, and other fun stuff, but after the parade we were so cold we gave up and walked back to the car. It was about 18 degrees which is the coldest it has been since I got back up here...I hope it warms back up for when Branden gets home!

Here is a pic from the parade and below is some sled dogs we saw walking back to the car. I wish we could have stayed for the race but it was just too dang cold! I think there is more stuff going on next weekend, maybe we will try to do more then.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BRANDEN SHOULD BE HOME IN A WEEK OR SO!!!
I can't believe that we are finally to the end of the longest year of our lives!
We are so excited to move on and live together again!


1 comment:

Chantel said...

I'm glad Branden will be home soon!!! Looks like you had a fun time at the parade!!