Today I am 20 weeks!! I can't believe I am half the way there!! I can't wait to meet our baby! My big ultrasound is next Thursday Sept. 2nd, and we are so excited to hopefully find out what we are having! Then I can finally start shopping!
Also, my friend Tirzah took some family pictures for us, one of them is up top in my header, they turned out way cute! I will post the rest later!
This past week there was actually a few days of REALLY good weather, so we tried to take advantage and do some things outside.
Here are some pics from our hike to Thunderbird Falls.
1 comment:
Half way, that's great!! I was hoping we'd be at the same place so our kids would be the same age but doesn't look like that's happening any time soon. Bummer. Brian told me to let you know it better not be a BOY or he'll be mad. HA!!!
Post a Comment