Branden has been wanting a dog for a LONG time, so I guess I finally gave in based on one condition....it stays in the garage! It seems like kind of a crazy time to get a new puppy with expecting our baby in a little over 4 months, but Branden insisted. I must say he has been a pretty good puppy so far, and he is cute as heck! Especially his blue eyes!
I know it is a little over-done, but I still think it is cute and fits him.
2 comments:
So cute! Have fun taking care of it! I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl from the name, but I think the name is really cool!
BTW, when you find out what you're having, make sure you let us know right away! :-)
So cute. I think you should let him in. Branden's really good with dog's. He's the only one Kohl and Phoebe will "sit" for. They don't listen to me at all!!
Post a Comment