Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

22 Weeks!

I had another doctor's appointment today, and I am 22 weeks now. This appointment he basically just told me that the blood tests for the diferent diseases and stuff were all negative and that the ultrasound looked good, so basically our baby boy seems to be perfectly healthy! Some other stats for my records: total wieght gain so far 4 pounds, baby's heart rate 136, tummy circumference 33". I'm not looking forward to the next appointment for one reason...I have to do the test for gestational diabetes, so I have to drink some nasty stuff and then get my blood drawn.
Other than that, I am having fun shopping for the baby, and trying to get everything ready, even though I have 3 more months! I'm excited also because I found some cute fabric that I am going to make the crib bedding out of! Anyways, here is a belly shot....I think this picture looks bigger than I really am...maybe not, I don't know! But he sure has grown a lot since my 18 week picture which I put below for comparison, and I haven't put that picutre on here yet.

Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

Chantel said...

4 pounds? Are you kidding me? I'd go to bed and gain four pounds by the morning when I was pregnant. You look cute pregnant. Wish you were here and we could see ya in person!!!

Josh and Nikki said...

Congrats sorry I haven't been looking at blogs too much lately. I am so excited for you guys! Yes you are still tiny... 4 pounds is nothing you look adorable!!!