It feels SO good to finally know what we are having!!!
We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little baby boy!
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs
3 comments:
Exciting! I think you were meant to have a boy first, and you've been well prepared for it at least while living in Alaska! All those little boys you've cared for and watched for your friends . . . Now you'll get to have your own! I'm really happy and excited for you and Branden. I bet he's pretty happy to have a son. Congratulations!
Congrats! I really thought it was a boy, too because every one in the family has had boys first... well, but us. He'll have a lot of fun playing with Boston and Branden!!!
I LOVE ultrasound pictures! They are so fun:) You need to check out my blog, if you scroll down to the previous posts. Go to July of 2009 to the post entitled "Announcing". Look at my ultrasound pictures, the profile looks exactly like yours! I wonder if he will like Carter?:) He sure will be cute if he does!!!
Post a Comment