So, I know I still have 15 weeks left, but I am so excited that I already have a lot of stuff ready! I think I am already in "nesting" mode. The past couple of weeks I have been working on making crib bedding and stuff, and I finished it up on Saturday! It turned out exactly how I wanted! I love it, and can't wait til I can put our precious little baby in his crib!
I also found this changing table on craigs list for $35 that I painted black (of course....I paint everyhting black, I know I'm boring), anyways I painted the knobs periwinkle blue to match and found a changing pad cover to match.
Here is the before
and here is the after
And here they are together!
I'll post a belly pic next week,
I can't tell if it has grown that much or not until I have pictures to compare!
4 comments:
I love it! You are amazing! Your baby will look the coolest because you're so talented and have such a neat style and sense for it all.
SUPER CUTE!! I can't wait to see your little man. So excited!
Turned out cute! I take it the paint worked out on the changing table? Exciting:)
So cute. I love it!!
Post a Comment