WOW. - that's all I have to say about that.
I can't believe I am 27 weeks pregnant! It seems to be going by pretty fast now, I had another appointment today, its been almost 6 weeks since my last one and I have gained 6 pounds since then for a grand total of about 9-10 pounds total weight gain so far, with a 35" tummy circumference. I also took the glucose test this week which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, and the results turned out just fine. The baby's heart rate was 143, and man I think he is growing fast now! He sure does move around and kick alot! Symptoms I am still dealing with is my constant sciatic pain which most nights prevents me from sleeping well--they gave me a belly support band today which is supposed to help...we'll see. Also, the whole pregnancy I haven't been able to be the passenger in a car, I have to be the one driving or I get nauseous...annoying. One more thing, my whole tummy hurts-like it is stretching all my ligaments to the max, this only happens sometimes. But overall I really don't think I have had it bad at all, I feel pretty good most of the time.
Anyways, I am so excited to come to Utah in a little over a week!! I just wish Branden could come too, he has to stay and do training in the cold...poor guy :(

2 comments:
so cute!! I got sick when I was pregnant unless I was driving, too. Weird!!
You look WAY TOO CUTE! To be 27 weeks along! Congrats!! :)
Post a Comment