Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bibs

I had some extra fabric from the crib bedding that I made so I decided to make these cute bibs! Here is a link to the tutorial if you are interested in making your own. I thought they were pretty quick and easy to make, the backs are made out of terry cloth, and I used buttons instead of snaps for the closures. Oh, I also wanted to share the to the tutorial I used to make the crib bedding, so the bumpers are Here, and the crib blanket is here. I kinda made up the crib skirt. Anyways, I really like the website I got these patterns from because not only are they free, but they have a ton of cute patterns for all kinds of things!

2 comments:

Katerina said...

Those are super cute! Yours will be one stylish baby, Melissa!

I'm going to check out that link for free patterns, it sounds very tempting, especially after spending almost three hours yesterday roaming the aisles at JoAnn's.

Chantel said...

CUTE!!!