Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Message in a Bottle


Today was our 3 year Wedding Anniversary, and the second one we have not been together for, so Branden really wanted to something special for me since he was going to be gone yet again. I think he topped all the charts with this one! He had this fantastic idea of sending me a message in a bottle since he is overseas and so far away. So, he googled (message in a bottle) and found this website called messageinabottle.com and he wrote me a poem and this website prints the message (or in this case the poem) and sends it in a bottle to who ever you want. CUTE!!! I LOVED IT!!! It was the best gift I have ever and possibly will ever receive! He is SO thoughtful! I hope he doesn't mind me sharing his poem he wrote, but I just thought it was so adorable, it is just so simple but so cute at the same time! I LOVE him SOOOO much! Thankyou my love!!! I miss you! Happy 3 year anniversary!

My Beautiful Wife

I wish I had some insight,
to know what to write.
Even though I'm far away,
I really want to make your day.
If only I could be there,
my heart would not be so bare.
If you could only see,
how much you mean to me.
I always am amazed,
how often you leave me dazed.
You always make it seem,
as if my life were a dream.
I know I'm sometimes mean,
even though you are my queen.
I don't always behave,
even though I have it made.
I wish I could erase,
every time I have been a disgrace.
If I were there,
I'd wipe away your tear.
Even though we're apart,
you're always in my heart.
I love having you as a wife,
you've given me a new life.
On this special day,
what I'd really like to say,
You'll always be mine,
'til the end of time.
You are my treasure,
I'll love you forever.

Happy Anniversary My Love!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

That is so cute!!! I love that you shared the poem. Branden is so thoughtful!!! I'm so glad that you two are married and you are my sister. Happy late Anniversary!
Love ya!

Dawn Davis said...

Um, seriously???? That is the cutest thing. Happy Anniversary!! Hope things are going well up there. Hey, I've gotta send you a different check to replace the post dated one. We're not using that bank anymore. I'll try to get it in the mail sometime this week...I post dated it for September right??

Katerina said...

How sweet of Branden! He truly is thoughful. Happy belated anniversary! Here's wishing it's the last one you have to celebrate apart from each other!

Chantel said...

Happy Anniversary. What a thoughtful gift.